Since 2007, Midway Dog Training Academy has helped thousands of dog owners across the country discover the secrets and benefits of successful, effective dog training. We believe educating dog owners on proper and responsible ownership, helpful training tips, and articles will help owners better understand their dogs. With these free articles, we’re hoping to help reduce the number of dogs that end up in shelters due to unruly and unwanted behaviors. By educating owners, we can help them keep their dogs in their homes by eliminating the number 1 reason why dogs end up in shelters: bad behaviors.
We hope you find our dog training articles, tips, and news useful. If you have any questions about your dog, please feel free to contact us for additional help. Our dog training Virginia facility offers many different dog training programs to help dog owners have better behaved family pets.
Prepping For A Dog
- Picking The Perfect Dog For Your Lifestyle
- Raising The Perfect Dog
- Selecting A Dog Crate
- What Do I Need Before I Get My Dog?
- Getting 2 Puppies At The Same Time – Littermates
- Raising The Perfect Puppy
- Dog Training For Puppies
- Potty Training Your Puppy
- Potty Training My Puppy To Ring Bells
- Housebreaking Your Puppy
- Puppy Socialization Classes: Are they a good idea?
- Finding The Best Veterinarian
- Dog Socialization: How To Do It Right…
- Puppy Socialization Classes: Good Idea or Bad Idea?
- Dog Parks: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Dog Friendly Spots
- Dog Parks in Northern Virginia…
- Dog Beaches in Northern Virginia
- Dog Friendly Restaurants in Northern Virginia
- Picking The Best Dog Food
- Which Dog Treats Are The Best?
- Top 10 WORST Dog Foods To Feed Your Dog
- Traveling With Your Dog
- Taking Your Dog For A Car Ride
- New Addition: Introducing Your Dog To Your Newborn Baby…
- Taking Your Dog To The Vet: Do’s and Dont’s
Aggressive Dog Education
- Food Aggression in Dogs
- Help – I Own An Aggressive Dog
- My Dog Has Dog Aggression – Tips
- My Dog Has Human Aggression – Tips
- Dog Training For Aggressive Dogs